Saturday, September 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Mary

It isn't often that I do this but I want to take this opportunity to wish a happy birthday to Mary K. Wallhausser.

I haven't met Mary very often but when I do I always leave impressed.

She has charm, wit, and personality. Those character traits always made me feel welcome in her presence.

She helped to nurture Karl, a son-in-law that I greatly admire. Together, Karl and Brenna have given us two beautiful children in Hannah and John.

Today is your day, Mary. The world is much different today than it was in 1933. It is a much better place to live and enjoy special moments like this with people like yourself who have been so impressionable to others.

Happy Birthday

1 comment:

B. said...

What a surprise it was to see this here! Yes...she is 75 today. I'll share your birthday wishes.

She is an amazing woman, without a doubt. Keeps us all calm, steady, and focused on what's important. And, yes, I have her (in part) to thank for my pretty fabulous husband.

B.