Friday, August 29, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

Looks like a long weekend coming up and I plan to enjoy it while working on the Web Development course. It's true, I am still involved with it.

Ray and Sharon are coming down this weekend. I will probably use that as an opportunity to get the motorcycle out for a spin. Mom will be going back to Letcher County to stay with them for awhile. No one ever knows how long that is. But I expect she will be homesick within two weeks. Mom has done well with her therapy which was exercising for two days a week at Bradley Wellness Center. She has completed that stage of her recovery and the rest is up to her. Her heart is probably better than its been in a long time.

I want to see my baby sis Thelma this weekend also. She is working all weekend but maybe I can sneak in just before she goes to work.

Jennifer is going strong on the jewelry business and the product is appealing and fashionable. I have a lot of faith that Jenny will do what it takes to get this done.

1 comment:

GreatGirl said...

Hope you have a great weekend! I snuck out of work early myself today and will spend the long weekend making jewelry of course and experimenting more with Photoshop! Talk to you soon!